The High-Performance Spring Data JPA online workshop aims to level up your team's data access skills, covering Spring Framework, Spring Data JPA, Spring Boot, as well as JDBC, Hibernate, and many database essential topics (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL or PostgreSQL).
Date and Time
This training is scheduled for the 12th of March, from:
- 15:00 to 19:00 (Central European Time - Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna)
- 09:00 to 13:00 (US Eastern Time - New York, Atlanta, Boston)
- 08:00 to 12:00 (US Central Time - Chicago, Austin, Dallas)
In this online workshop, we are going to talk about entity mapping best practices when using Spring Data JPA and Hibernate.
Here's the list of topics that we will cover:
- Data access layer abstractions
- O/R Mismatch and O/R Mapping
- Logging Best Practices
- Testing Best Practices
- Mapping basic types
- The best way to map entity identifiers
- Table relationships
- The best way to map the one-to-many table relationship
- The best way to map the one-to-one table relationship
- The best way to map the many-to-many table relationship
This online workshop is for any developer who develops a Spring application that has to interact with a relational database system.
After attending this workshop, you'll know all sorts of tips that you can readily apply to your current project.
It is recommended to bring your own notebook so that you can configure and run tests associated with the material we are going to go through in this training.
The online workshop is going to be run as a Zoom Meeting.
You can buy the tickets directly from the website using a credit card or PayPal account or via a company invoice that you can pay via bank transfer.
For a company invoice, you can contact me at [email protected].
Vlad Mihalcea is a Java Champion and one of the top Hibernate ORM project committers. He created the Hypersistence Optimizer tool, which scans your application configuration and mappings and tells you what changes you need to make to speed up your data access layer.
He's been answering thousands of questions about Hibernate and JPA on StackOverflow for which he's got gold badges for Hibernate, Java, and JPA tags.
Whenever he finds something interesting, he likes to share it on his personal blog. He believes in Open Source Software, and he thinks every developer should get involved, one way or the other.
Frequently Asked Questions
Vlad guides you from basics to very complex topics with ease. He explains everything in a very detailed way and does his best to answer all your questions.
- Giseth Johana Grimaldo, Software Developer - Universidad Tecnológica de Pereira